this is a page for links that may be useful. insert a new link by placing cursor where link is to go & then select the <insert link> menu item & complete the URL & text boxes

If you click on a link below you will leave our website. Padbury Parish Council is not responsible for any of the content on these other websites.

Padbury Village Hall

A Church Near You - Select Padbury to find information on St Mary's

Padbury Football Club

Greener Padbury Group

One Network - gives details of road works and diversions

Fix my Street- report local problems like graffiti, fly tipping, damaged paths or potholes

Buckinghamshire Council

Buckinghamshire Council - Waste Wizard - find out how to repair, reuse or recycle household items and which bin to use

Buckinghamshire Council - Report a missed bin collection - must be reported within 2 working days of collection date

Buckinghamshire Council - Check if you need planning permission

Buckinghamshire Council - Applying for a lawful development certificate

Buckinghamshire Council - Anti social behaviour referral form

Buckinghamshire Council - Help with the cost of living - the Helping Hand team can help individuals or families in need, those on low incomes and those who are experiencing a financial emergency or crisis

Buckinghamshire Council - Bonfires: Advice & Guidance

Bucks Data Exchange - a website containing the latest insights about Buckinghamshire and links to useful external resources

Gov.UK - Cost of Living Support

Thames Valley Police

Anglian Water issues: Please call on 03457 145 145 and follow this up through their website (see link below). Then your complaint is logged and they are required to provide a full written response within 10 working days of receiving your complaint.

Anglian Water - Report an Issue

Buckinghamshire Highways

Customer Service Centre, Monday to Friday Tel: 01296 382416

Out of hours emergencies Tel: 01296 486630

Flooding on the public highway, report online via: Report a blocked drain or flooding

Any enquiries regarding the churchyard, please contact the Church Warden - Kay Bradley.

Email: or Tel: 01280 812965

Funding available via:

Buckinghamshire Council Community Boards: Community Boards Funding

Gawcott Fields Community Solar: Bee Green Grant Fund